Wednesday, June 28, 2017

No loss, but it's okay

I didn't lose any weight last week. But that's okay because I didn't gain any either.

I am re-thinking and reviewing what I am eating. I have reviewed some keto diet educational articles to see what I might be doing wrong. I also know that it could just be one of those plateaus that happens for no good reason. No big deal.

I know that I need to work on portions sizes. I should probably get some more vegetables in. I had some breakfasts this week that were not as filling, so maybe I snacked more than usual (still eating the right foods though). Maybe some exercise? Nooo, I'll think about that one later.

I did decide to eat a treat last night. Banana Bread Crumb Cake. I made it yesterday for Eddie to take to work. I ate one piece last night and now it's out of the house.

Note: That was a DECISION, so it's not cheating. And.... I weighed less this morning than I did yesterday morning!

Some lunch and dinner meals I've been eating:



 
 
Salad with Tuna and Avocado

 
 
 
Something Asian in a lettuce wrap (I cannot remember)

 
Cheeseburger Salad
 
 

No comments: