Saturday, July 8, 2017

Slow


Total weight loss= 13 pounds

I am slowly losing some more weight.

I can't tell that I have lost any weight by looking at myself in the mirror. Today, I decided to try on a pair of shorts that I haven't worn in a while. They were very tight and uncomfortable (mostly at the waist). But now they fit just perfectly around the waist. No longer are they squishing out the fat over the top of the waistband!

Fitting back into some of the clothes currently in my closet will be really nice. It's a good goal for now. I also have a couple of pairs of jeans from about 8 years ago when I did Weight Watchers. That's the real goal.


Here are some things I've been eating:
 
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
 
 
Chicken Cordon Bleu and green beans cooked with onions in butter

 
Lasagna Stuffed Bell Peppers
(meat sauce and ricotta cheese in the pepper, topped with mozzarella)
 
 

No comments: