Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crafty Housewife - Bulletin Board

I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest!
But, I have actually been inspired by some of the things I'm seeing there.

From my favorite thrift stores, I purchased a bulletin board for 80 cents and got the frame for $2.52. The zebra print fabric came from Jo-Ann for about $2.00. I painted the frame a dark purple and put it all together.



This is a "Rotating" To Do list. Add post it notes when you think of a task. You can place them underneath others if they are low priority or on top if they are more urgent. When the task is complete, just remove the note entirely.


For me, this does not include those really important and ongoing tasks like finding a job or cleaning the house. I use it more for fun things and low priority items.

I think I need to add some bling to clear push pins. Another small project to keep me busy!

No comments: