Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crafty Housewife

I have been obsessed with koozies forever. I will only drink soda without a koozie in emergency situations (you know, when other people don't own koozies and I forgot my own).


Top 5 reasons to use koozies:


1. Your drink will stay cold longer.

2. You won't get wet from the condensation on the can.

3. The can won't slip out of your hand if you've just put lotion on.

4. Give a person a koozie and you won't have to nag about coasters.

5. You'll always recognize which drink belongs to you if you have a special koozie.


Take a look at the koozies I've been making at Etsy.com.

http://www.etsy.com/

Use the search at the top of the page, choose sellers, enter cleverkoozie.


Feel free to contact me for more information.

email: cleverkoozie@yahoo.com

No comments: