Sunday, August 2, 2009

White Sangria


Doesn't that look tasty and refreshing? It was!

WHITE SANGRIA

1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
8 strawberries, sliced or halved
20 grapes, halved
1 cup diced pineapple
1 bottle white wine
1/2 (2 liter) bottle Fresca

Mix all fruits and wine in a glass pitcher. Refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours.

Add Fresca to wine and stir gently. Serve in glasses over ice.


I used Chardonnay, but I think any white wine would work. And don't actually count the grapes and strawberries. I just wanted to give you an idea of how many I used, it's flexible.

Recipe idea courtesy of http://www.eddieross.com/.

1 comment:

Alisa@Foodista said...

Nothing like a cold sangria to take some heat off :)I followed you from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set to go, Thanks!