Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sheldon

Total weight loss = Sheldon

Sheldon is 14 pounds.



I'm doing good eating the right foods, probably still eating a little too much of them, though. Most days it's pretty easy to eat the right food. I've made decisions here and there to eat a few bites of bread, I ate a couple of my peach crumb bars....

We had a potluck at work last week. I was very distracted all morning knowing about all of the food in our breakroom. In the past, I would have been in there snacking before lunchtime, so I did good resisting it until the right time.

Eddie and I love Mexican food. I have avoided going to a Mexican restaurant because it's hard to avoid carbs....chips, tortillas, beans, rice.  But, we went, and I did okay. I ordered grilled chicken soft tacos, it came with refried beans, rice and a plate of toppings (cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole). I ate one taco with the tortilla. Then I dumped the grilled chicken out of the tortillas, added the toppings and ate with a fork. I did not eat the rice and beans.

My current weight is also the same weight I started at in 2009 when I lost weight doing Weight Watchers. I lost about 30 pounds then, so I guess that's how far I have to go! If I'm good, I'll keep it off this time.

BTW, Dexter is almost 24 pounds. I'll let you know and post that photo when I get there.

No comments: