Sunday, March 10, 2013

Recent Recipes...

Here are a few recipes recenty tried and enjoyed. Photos are not mine, they are from the site where I found the recipe. Follow the links.....
 
 
 
So easy and tastes like Thanksgiving any time of year. Be sure to serve with other Thanksgiving type side items. My husband actually prepared this and he added a little whole berry cranberry sauce (from a can) inside the roll with the stuffing.
 
 

 
Delicious! Next time I will increase the amount of sauce because it would be great to have extra to top a rice or pasta side.
 
 

 
My husband had to have a grilled chicken breast along side this pasta, but I could eat it and be truly satisfied without any meat. I couldn't really tell what the vodka added to the dish, but why mess with a great recipe! Put the vodka in!
 

No comments: