Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crafty Jewelry Display

Here's another recent craft that I did, inspired by all the great stuff on Pinterest.

There were at least five or six different versions of jewelry displays similar to this. Almost all of them used a regular picture frame. There were different materials used to hold the earrings (even chicken wire!), some had hooks for necklaces, some did not.

I used a regular picture frame, glass and backing removed. I used window screen material to hold the earrings. The only thing I had to buy were the small cup hooks that I inserted along the bottom to hold necklaces ($2.00).

I think it turned out great! Very happy with it!




P.S. That's is NOT a dog collar necklace, it's a bracelet that you wrap around the wrist twice before buckling.


See my inspiration for the project here.


1 comment:

jewelry displays said...

I believe that is exciting and don’t see posted often. This can be good info.