Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mango Chutney Cheese Spread

Sorry for the bad presentation and picture. I was trying out something new and I didn't want to make a full amount, just enough for me and Eddie to taste. But, it turned out really good, so I must share!

I'll make it pretty when I take it to a party or have guests.




MANGO CHUTNEY CHEESE SPREAD

cream cheese (from a tub, reduced fat)
golden raisins
bacon pieces, cooked until crispy (use the ones from a pouch)
green onions, thinly sliced
sour cream (a tablespoon or two per tub of cream cheese)
mango chutney

Use enough raisins, bacon and green onions so that you get some in every bite.


Stir together the first 5 ingredients. Spread mixture in a shallow dish or make a shape on a serving plate. Spread a layer of chutney on top. Serve with crackers.

No comments: