Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I had a really good day, it included several of my favorite things.

1 - My husband, Eddie, came home from work at lunchtime to spend the rest of the day with me. He said he didn't want me to have a 'regular' day at home on my birthday.

2 -He brought me candy corn!



3 - We went to Panda Express for lunch (Chinese fast food).

4 - We went shopping at a thrift store, Value Village, in Buford. I have now convinced Eddie that thrift shopping is a good thing. He bought 3 sweaters for himself and the following items for me.

A Coldwater Creek suede jacket... Had to be about a $100.00 when purchased new. It's hardly been worn, still seems really new. It was $5.29.





Nine West ankle boots... There are no ankle boots on their website for less than $99.00. These appear to have been worn maybe once, there was hardly any wear on the soles. You can see how new they look on the top... $4.99!!





5 - Dinner at Third Coast Grille (local seafood restaurant).

It was a great day!

No comments: