Monday, December 27, 2010

The Best Christmas Present

Eddie brought this little guy home two weeks ago. We adopted him from a local shelter.

This is Sheldon! At this time he is 3 months old, weighs 2 1/2 pounds. He is full of energy and adjusted to his new home within hours.

Sheldon brought so much holiday joy! I hope he's here for 17 or 18 years like my other cats were.


Kirstin said...

aww he's adorable!! Love his expression in the pug photo!

CkretsGalore said...

Agreed! He reminds me of a kitty I had growing up.
I can't wait till I can have my own kitty again.
I want a big ass fluffy male orange tabby. One that will most likely drive my allergies wild but I will love unconditionally.

Cassie said...

Awww, he is so cute! He really must have been an awesome Christmas present :)

Vodka Mom said...

It's Munchie's twin!!!!